Monday, March 22, 2010

Raw Food Diet


Time to give it another go. It's been a while since I have felt myself and not needed 10 hours of sleep to feel rested. I have been moody, can't focus and did I mention tired?

I will make this post a list of intentions with recipes. Hopefully this will make it easy for me to stick to the plan.

Every morning start with a green smoothie.

Snack on fruit (apple, banana, orange, melon etc.)

Drink water!
Carry raw bars/nuts/fruit etc with me at all times.

Lunch is a salad with either a pate or raw nuts/seeds or a wrap or seaweed roll

Snack again on fruits
Drink kombucha, on tap at Whole Foods. I have strawberry in my fridge now and it is so delicious!

Dinner will be a raw food dish of some sort. Ideas below:
Taco
Pasta
Sandwich
Salad with mushrooms
Nachos
marinated veggies
Raw cereal
raw burgers

Recipes to make or things to do:
Grow sprouts
Make onion bread
Make zuch chips
Make pate
Make Crackers

Soak almonds for almond milk

Stick to it even when cooking regular foods for my family. That is the hard part, making food for the other 4 members of my family and trying not to eat it!

Here's to day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment